- Language: Changes the interface language
- Icon Theme: Changes the icon theme, it lists all the detected system themes plus Default. With Default Glaxnimate will select the icons based on the widget theme (ie: if you have a dark theme it will show bright icons).
New Animation Defaults
This select the defaults for when you create a new file.
- Max Recent Files: How many items to show in the File > Open Recent menu.
- Backup Frequency: Number of minutes between automatic backup saves. Set to 0 to diable.
Here it shows all the available plugins and you can enable or disable them.
Here you can select what is going to be supported when copying / pasting shapes.
- Glaxnimate Animation: Always active, to copy within Glaxnimate.
- SVG: Copy/Paste SVG, works well with Inkscape
- Raster Image: Copy only, the selection will be rendered as an image you can paste on image editing software.
- JSON: Copy only, the selection will be copied as text, with the contents as if saved as a Glaxnimate file.
Here you can select the interface theme colors.
You can select a preset, or create your own style.
Here you can assign keyboard shortcuts for the various menu actions.